Friday, March 23, 2007

SO Smaht

I got into graduate school, everyone. *clap clap* hehe.

Good times!

I feel validated, I have to admit. I know lots of people out there get into grad school no problemo, but I actually know a lot of people who dont get into USM for some programs because theyre so small and selective. Yay for me.

I did unfortunately learn that to be vested in Maine State Retirement for 100% health care benefits, you only have to work 10 years where I work already...and once I am done with school, I will have vested 9 YEARS. So...Im thinking I mis-stepped a bit. But...I can always work another year before venturing out into guidance counselor land.

Then again, 3-4 years from now...I could have like...a kid or be poppin one, and live in a house with a white picket fence and change all my plans??? Holy crap.

Im getting old!

:D

2 comments:

About said...

wooo hooo! congratulations on getting into the program ... I'm sure it'll be nice to be on a fresh track! I actually heard about your getting in from Leslie last night at the Maineiacs game, congrats again.

Jason The Riault said...

Angie all preggered up & domesticated?

I can see that. =)