Monday, July 17, 2006

Welcome to the 90's

I bought a digital camera tonight, finally. I just kind of got the idea in my head and drove straight to the store. Sony Cybershot DSC-S600...uh, yah, whatever. It's cute! And once I figure more of it out, this blog place is going to be filled with pictures of...exciting things that I do.

For those of you who are keeping track of my dating life, I spent the last 4 days with a really swell guy - maybe when I see him again I shall take a picture of us and post it! Indeed. Then you can clap for me. And it will be magical.

In other news...I have not been to work since last Thursday, and I'm back tomorrow. Naturally, I am crying inside as I have enjoyed my time off immensely - however, I am actually looking forward to being somewhat productive. I actually have a presentation to make to some local teachers at 9:15am about adolescents. Here's hoping I'm a good presenter! If not, here's hoping I'm a really good actor!

The dawgs are chillin' - they have not been pleased with my frequent absences this weekend though, and are pretty much attached to my ankles right now - quite literally. They need haircuts desperately. I do what I can, but often they come out like they have been trapped in some sort of Mexican prison camp. Well, Im not sure where that came from, but it seemed relevant.

Oh, and I now have two air conditioners in my one little apartment. It's delicious. CMP agrees with that. Here's to tripling my electric bill! *clink*

No comments: