Monday, July 24, 2006

A Rainy Revolution

Hello again! So I spent this past weekend in New Hampshire, and had a lot of fun. Friday night Matt and I hit Portsmouth - I think possibly every bar in existance - no, not really, but quite a few. It was a lot of fun. Also, if you want fabulous amazingly perfect PIZZA, check out the Portsmouth Gaslight downtown!

The next day, it was raining like a banshee all day, but we still hit up the Exeter American Independence festival...some revolutionary war thing. It was actually quite fun. I have some pictures to share:

Here is a picture of me trying to trick a goat into making out with me.


And here is one of Matt making friends with a llama!


This is one of Matt, me, and a guy dressed up as a Revolutionary War veteran. He had crazy eyes, but he was nice. :)


And here is a picture of Matt's parents' dog Bugsy. He's a Boston Terrier, and he snorts a lot. Very cute.

Good times had by all. =)

No comments: